Amanda McDowell, Will You Be My Valentine?

Amanda I have asked you a lot of questions in the past three years. I have asked you out, I have asked you to dance, and I have even asked you to marry me. Even with all of these questions out of the way there is still one that I want to ask you again, and will ask you every year for the rest of our lives. Amanda McDowell, will you be my Valentine?

We have been together for over three years and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I love you more and more every day. From the first game we won as a pair in Halo to watching chick flicks late into the night. It doesn't matter what we do, I am always happy as long as you are there. Amanda McDowell, will you be my Valentine?

I am looking forward to our future together. As of this Valentine's Day there is 61 days left until the best day of my life, and the first day of our life. Nothing has ever felt as right as this does right now in my life. Amanda McDowell, will you be my Valentine?

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.

Love always,
Mark